Where To, Captain?
After announcing the Crown Prince Global Spotlight Series in late October, we’ve enjoyed your virtual company on our journey through the Kingdom of Morocco and the delicious seafood found there. In case you’re just joining us now, here’s a quick index of our trip:
- Part 1: Exploring the Kingdom of Morocco
- Part 2: On the Ground (or In the Water) in Morocco
- Part 3: Meet the Moroccan Sardine!
- Part 4: Last But Not Least, the Moroccan Anchovy!
We hope you enjoyed, as we did, the journey. Now it’s time to move on.
The Journey Continues
This quarter, we invite you to join us on an entirely different trip as the Crown Prince Global Spotlight Series sets its sights on a country that:
- was first settled 9,500 years ago
- has a population of 5 million people
- is a member of the European Union
- counts food and drink among its main exports
- celebrates the thistle as its national flower
- has a robust cultural history that includes kilts and bagpipes
Okay, that last clue is a give-away. We’re going to Scotland! In fact, catching season for Brisling Sardines is underway right now. We’re excited to share with you Scotland’s connection to seafood in general and Crown Prince (and the products you eat!) in particular. We hope you’ll join us on this virtual journey.
If you like what you’re reading on the Crown Prince Seafood blog, please come back often. You can also subscribe to our RSS feed, follow us on Facebook or Twitter, or contact us directly. We look forward to hearing from you.